Be Innovative. Be Influential. Be the Expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a HVAC Lead Engineer in Boston, MA.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You’re a technical and engineering expert, familiar with maintenance systems and equipment. You bring strong organizational skills, a customer-centric approach and a positive outlook to everything you do.
As the HVAC Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the consistent operation of the HVAC systems site-wide. You will respond to client requests, prioritize and assign work orders to be performed by Watch Engineers, and follow up to ensure minimal downtime. You will be the primary maintenance and repair mechanic for all HVAC equipment and systems.
You also know how to develop and maintain strong relationships with the client, the management team, and suppliers. And with a keen eye for details, you’ll be able to successfully manage multiple priorities and reports, including inventory, records, and schedules.
What you bring:
- At least 10 years’ experience in building/property maintenance or engineering experience.
- Extensive experience with large central plant chiller and boiler systems.
- Must possess a valid Massachusetts Pipe Fitters License.
- Experience with automated HVAC controls systems (BMS).
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Bonus skills and experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Work Order database is preferred.
- Certification in HVAC Control & Energy Management.
- Boiler operator, plumber, and/or electrician licenses.
What success looks like:
- You successfully maintain, repair, test, and operate HVAC systems.
- You maintain proficiency in building automation systems operation to provide back up for Watch Engineers.
- You successfully maintain up-to-date records with personal computer working with the Building Engines System (CMMS) to define all information related to preventative and corrective maintenance.
- You demonstrate a strong ability to diagnose and repair equipment with a clear understanding of operating procedures.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Competitive salary and bonus including a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, 401K and other benefits are available.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.