Job TitleHR Manager ( entry level role)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
In this exciting position with growth opportunity, you will be working as HR Manager in the B2C and B2B Benelux Market activities for both the Personal Health and the Health Systems Business in Eindhoven and for Supply Chain Systems in Best.The role will be for 32 hours a week.
You will have a tactical and operational HR focus, will have an advisory role towards the Line Managers and work on strategic topics together with the HR Business Partner and HR Managers. You will act as the linking-pin towards HR Centers of Expertise and the HR Shared Service Center. You will help drive transformation efforts combined with excellent operational HR support.
You are responsible for
- You will work closely with the business, HR Business Partner and HR Managers to understand and address business issues and to set up the HR agenda
- You will provide support and advice to line management and the HR Business Partner by implementing and executing our people strategy within the market.
- You will apply core HR processes e.g. Talent Management; Strategic Workforce Planning; People Performance Management; Reward & Recognition; Health & Wellbeing.
- You participate in HR-(improvement) projects on Cluster/country level.
- You act as advocate for standardization in the execution of HR policies to realize operational excellence.
- You educate and support line managers in people management activities in cooperation with Centers of Expertise.
You are part of
You are part of the HRM team Benelux, with 35 HRMs, that consists of 3 Clusters. You report to the HR Director Personal Health & Markets. You are based in Eindhoven.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
For this challenging job we need a team player who recognizes the following profile:
- Recently graduated, preferably with experience as intern in Philips or other multinational.
- Relevant Masters (preferably Business Administration, Economics, Organizational Psychology).
- Knowledge and the drive to develop as HR Manager.
- Autonomous self-starter.
- Ability to connect with all layers in the organization.
- Business acumen and interest in business practice.
- Written and verbal communication skills: Dutch and English.
- Winning mentality and persuasion skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Energetic, responsive team player who takes initiatives and is stress resistant.
- Courage, authenticity and learning agility.
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to work at the heart of our company. Join us and you will experience a business in which HR creates real benefits for our business and employees. Philips offers you a challenging job with excellent career development possibilities and self-evident good benefits.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences. We embrace diversity.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.