HealthSparq Rewards Program Manager
HealthSparq Rewards Program Manager
HealthSparq is looking for a new member of our team—an ambitious, driven and collaborative individual who will help change health care for the better by managing our Rewards Program. HealthSparq Rewards helps health plan members become smarter health care consumers by ‘rewarding’ them when they choose high-quality, lower-cost providers and services.
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
Responsibilities & Requirements
You’re passionate about making a difference and you have the ability to influence multiple internal stakeholders to optimize our program to support our health plan clients, their employer groups and their members. The right person for this role is someone who thrives on getting things done, with both a short and long-term view in mind. As an experienced Program Manager, you’re pragmatic and outcome-oriented, leveraging data to make decisions. You love a fast-paced, Agile environment and have exceptional organizational skills and a keen ability to re-prioritize as needed. You’re a thought leader for colleagues and clients, getting to root causes of issues and helping the team find and implement solutions.
The Program Manager manages large-scale, complex projects or multiple, concurrent projects and leads large cross-function teams. This role focuses on the HealthSparq Rewards program, ensuring operational success across marketing, sales, product, data analytics and client delivery to support client implementation and ongoing support.
As our Program Manager you will:
- Be responsible for designing, coordinating and improving the internal and external processes to sell, deliver and renew HealthSparq Rewards through our plan/employer sales channels.
- Be the voice of the customer internally for Rewards and the SME internally and externally.
- Support client communications and program marketing through plans/employer groups to drive awareness, including presenting to clients and prospects on behalf of HealthSparq.
- Identify opportunities for continual improvement.
- Cultivate a culture of openness and excellence to ensure program success.
- Ensure that project objectives remain consistent with the overall client business strategy, are achieved on schedule and within budget, while satisfying agreed-upon customer requirements and specifications.
- This position will also lead and/or participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Define, collect and analyze metrics to ensure projects are on target and uses data-driven insights to support marketing, sales and client enablement efforts.
- Ensure integration of projects, and works across teams to adjust project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business.
- Align program to achieve strategic outcomes and identifies, assesses, develops mitigation strategies, monitors and recommends corrective action.
- Communicates with leadership, to communicate program strategy, direction and changes.
- Manage and communicate inter-project dependencies and issues (goals, resource allocation, release planning, technology architecture, etc.), coordinating and/or directing the activities functional managers involved in dependent projects as appropriate.
- Perform other duties for the marketing department as required.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex programs with a history of coordinating multiple functions, departments and people in alignment of business goals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including writing, presenting, listening, and facilitating to all levels of management.
- Familiarity with automated project management software tools.
- Functional competencies include Marketing, Client Relations, Risk Management, Change Management, Methodology Approach and Business Life Cycle, Mission/Vision/Strategy, Project Planning and Organization.
- Demonstrated experience working proactively with product managers, account managers, sales executives, and partners to identify and implement project plans.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, assess and develop contingency plans for risk factors.
- Ability to lead, via a matrix approach, multiple functional disciplines to execute the overall program deliverables.
- Must have demonstrated experience in interfacing with multiple software development disciplines, knowledge of Agile development lifecycles, and understand how to effectively operate in and across the organization.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
The Program Manager would have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field and at least six years of experience in of successful, progressive project management, operations, marketing or related experience.
HealthSparq employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
HealthSparq is all about helping people make smarter health care choices. How do we do it? By offering the most relevant, personalized and timely data possible and offering it to consumers when they need it. With over 70 health plan clients that reach over 72 million people, HealthSparq is uniquely positioned to help people make better sense of their health care.
Cambia Health Solutions is a nonprofit total health solutions company with community roots dating back to 1917. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers’ engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and wellbeing of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
Need help finding the right job?
Cambia Health Solutions, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is dedicated to transforming health care. We put people at the heart of everything we do as we work to make the health care system better and more economically sustainable for people and their families. Our company reaches more than 70 [...]