Job TitleHead of Marketing (m/f/d) Consumer Products DACH
When you promote products that genuinely change lives for the better, every working moment becomes a source of pride. At Philips, you will apply your skills, talents and passion to fulfill a greater purpose – the opportunity to create meaningful innovations that advance our collective goal: improving 3 billion lives each year by 2030.
The Personal Health team is united in its mission to develop meaningful innovations that deliver on the real needs of people. With a focus on health and well-being, Philips Personal Health products are used throughout the home, from the kitchen to the nursery, and from morning to night. Whether inspiring a sense of style with its award-winning Philips shaving and grooming products or helping parents feed their babies more naturally with its #1 mom recommended Philips Avent baby bottle, we are continuously looking for new and better ways to deliver against the needs of families and individuals through insight-driven innovations, focused and impactful marketing campaigns and accelerated operational excellence.
As leader of the DACH Consumer Marketing Team you will be responsible for the whole portfolio of Philips Personal Health: Oral Healthcare, Mother and Childcare, Male Grooming, Beauty und Domestic Appliances. Together with your team, you will drive the vision of Personal Health in DACH through consumer-focused marketing planning and execution.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- In this exciting role, you will lead the marketing team of Philips Personal Health DACH. Together with your team, you are the main driver and custodian of the voice of the consumer within the DACH market organization
- You will hold full responsibility for the business results and accordingly develop the underpinning and implementation of the AOP plans (full P&L including full A&P allocation responsibility)
- Together with your team, you will develop and implement the strategy and the 24-months marketing planning to secure the profitable growth of the PH business in DACH
- You will act as a change agent to reach excellence in insight-driven marketing, focus on consumer first in everything we do and foster consumer understanding (consumer insights, triggers & barriers etc.) within the DACH marketing community. As such, you are also in the driver seat for the local marketing transformation programme for B2C
- With your supportive leadership style you will develop and coach the marketing team (focus on market research, consumer insights, marketing planning, digital capabilities and business acumen)
- Together with the Head of Trade Shopper Marketing and the Head of Sales, you will drive the commercial triangle to reach effectiveness of the whole team and steer optimal collaboration
- As part of your responsibility for the strategic marketing planning for DACH, you are driving the source of business analysis and subsequent champion selection in collaboration with the insights and analytics team and the business units, providing the basis for the one Personal Health and BMC Plans
- You will initialize new business opportunities in DACH and coach the team to develop outstanding local marketing activation plans in collaboration with adjacent departments (digital, media, PR, activation & engagement, trade shopper marketing etc.)
- Being fully focused on the needs of the consumers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, you will coach and develop the localization and (if needed) the creation of marketing assets in collaboration with the global marketing team
- You are fully accountable for the DACH portfolio and pricing management, including the optimal sequencing of phase-in and out, SKU rationalization, and for the portfolio marketing including a clear omni-channel calendar approach
- Close collaboration with and steering of the BG teams to ensure delivery of key innovations and assets on time in full, which are relevant for local consumers
- Ensure strong brand value development (spontaneous brand awareness as well as brand preference) through influencing the relevant purchase funnel-touch-points for the categories and brand(s)
- You will steer your team to monitor and analyze the performance in the market (e.g. sell-out, consumer NPS, market shares, competitor monitoring) and P&L and set corrective actions if needed
- You facilitate the close collaboration with marketing teams in A+CH to ensure coherent plan implementation
As a Marketing Team, we have a great passion for using your creativity to positively impact the lives of others. Our mission is to continue driving our journey towards an agile, data-driven and fully consumer-focused DACH organization. We are fully committed to role-modelling our Philips behaviours: consumer fist, quality and integrity always, team-up to win, take ownership to deliver fast and eager to improve and inspire.
As the leader of the DACH Personal Health Consumer Marketing Team, you are responsible for driving the consumer business in Philips in one of the biggest markets globally via consumer-focused, locally relevant and impactful initiatives. With your entrepreneurial spirit and strong consumer mindset, you have the unique opportunity to drive the marketing transformation of our organization. You cannot only create a strategy, you can create a legacy.
What we are looking for
- 10-15 years of experience in various marketing roles (e.g. brand management, marketing management, digital marketing) and / or sales
- You are passionate about consumers and their thinking and believes and able to transfer your knowledge and experience in consumer marketing to others
- Based on your profound knowledge with regards to consumer insight generation, portfolio management, product / solution development and in-market launches, you are able to successfully steer your team’s performance
- Thanks to your strong analytical, creative and strategic thinking, you are paving the way for new approaches, solutions and services, challenging the status quo
- You provide a strong business acumen with full P&L responsibility experience
- With your entrepreneurial and results-driven personality, you are striving to find improvements and new solutions in the interest of the overall business
- Experience in Lean Office Management (Daily Management, Kaizen, Hoshin) is an advantage
- Business fluent in English, German is a plus
- With your international profile and experience, you will drive an inclusive, open and feedback-driven culture
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.