Job TitleHead of HR LatAm
Philips Healthtech – Human Resources Business Partner Latin America
You as HRBP are accountable for providing strategic HR advice within a locally relevant framework, which improves the quality of business decisions and drives business value. You proactively shape the business transformation, building organizational capability, leadership strength and performance culture. You work closely with diverse business leaders to provide thoughtful and relevant HR solutions based on a deep understanding of the market and the business. You are responsible for translating strategic business objectives into an effective people plan.
You are responsible for
- HR Business Partners develop and drive business specific People Strategy, translating strategic objectives of Business Organization into an effective people plan. They provide strategic HR advice within the business context of medium to high complexity, dynamics and impact on the value chain.
- Partner with, consult with and influence the business area on HR needs to enable delivery of business targets
- Coordinate capability development and workforce planning
- Drive the people elements of transformation and change
- Consult with the CoEs to meet the particular needs of the business area and act as an effective steward of the HR Operating Model
- Lead culture and change management and support the transformation across the Latin America region.
- Business acumen, broad understanding of business aspects, critical capabilities; able to translate interrelated business challenges into a compelling and focused people-agenda
- Strategic Talent Management (Strong people insights and ability to build a strong talent bench; career counseling; building great teams)
- Track record of setting and executing an impactful HR strategy
- Change management and transformation skills, with experience in driving and leading cultural change programs
- Strong consulting and relationship management skills, with the demonstrated ability to develop effective strategic relationships with key senior stakeholders
- Planning, organizational and project management skills, with experience in delivering on strategic organizational objectives within agreed timeframes
- Analytical, investigative and problem solving skills to devise innovative solutions to complex organizational issues
- A minimum of 15+ years of relevant working experience in dealing with operational and strategic HR matters within an international context, in different business areas and geographies.
- Must have experience in working with senior management, experience in driving HR plans and providing solutions; must have demonstrated experience in performance management, talent management and change management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is required. Portuguese is a Plus.
- Experience working with Lean Methodology. Lean Certification is desired.
- Experience in developing and activating people strategic agenda
- Practice in making business decisions that align with organizational goals
- Experience of business transformation processes in fast-changing, global and complex organizations
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.