The HR market is undergoing a dynamic shift in roles, functions, and purpose as HR leaders help shape organizations to prosper in this new century. To support these shifts, Ultimate Software is re-envisioning how our technology solutions and people-first service approaches will play a role in helping organizations prepare for these new opportunities in the digital age. As the HR market becomes more dynamic, the way we offer, sell, and service our technology solutions must also become more dynamic.
To foster our continued growth in this digital age, Ultimate Software is embarking on a new journey. We are creating a new, more flexible way to purchase our technology offerings, strengthening our people-first story by offering Employee Experience solutions to the HR market, and also taking our solutions to the global market in a more comprehensive way.
To enable these new shifts, Ultimate Software created the Go to Market Delivery team in 2018 to be the execution hub of this evolution and growth. If you have a passion for enabling change, helping shape complex ideas into executable plans, and want to work ‘in the future’ now, the Go to Market Delivery Program Manager position may be a great fit for you.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
Lead the Go to Market (GTM) Execution Phase for the Employee Experience offering in both North America and Europe
- Lead the Employee Experience GTM Core Team in creating, refining, and delivery of Employee Experience technology solutions in both NA and Europe.
- Lead and facilitate across diverse groups using the GTM Framework to create the GTM plan, timeline, and program structure (including risks and tradeoffs). This includes applying the GTM Framework to the team's critical thinking approach to ensure unknowns are explored.
- Support teams with problem solving approaches and be willing to drive issues and actions to closure.
- Support teams in communication and escalation processes based on the GTM governance framework.
- Drive post-mortem analysis for each launch to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
Support and influence the maturity of Ultimate’s GTM Framework
- Use past GTM experience from Ultimate and other companies to create a repeatable Execution approach when taking products to market. Execution will include operational details for work to be done prior to any product introduction.
- Build key milestones, timelines, and risk mitigation strategies into the GTM Framework and ensure timely and critical ‘discussions’ are driving timely and critical ‘decisions’ that improve our go to market outcomes.
- Be a systems thinker who can apply the GTM Framework to key go to market initiatives in a coaching role or execution role when program managing new product introductions.
Demonstrate the following Desired Behaviors
- Influence and build positive relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Collaborate within the GTM Delivery team and with other key stakeholders to build and mature both the GTM Framework and team.
- Demonstrate the ability to dig deep on issues and articulate the impact and suggested actions to the leadership team.
- Focus on problem solving that not only articulates gaps, but provides solutions. Be a change agent to activate these solutions.
- Showcase a high degree of emotional intelligence to manage and drive critical conversations and risk mitigation in moments of high complexity and stress.
- Be flexible to take on work that might not yet have defined ownership to support program success.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- 7-10 years of experience in program management, with 3-4 years of experience specifically with software product introductions
- Dynamic Problem Solver with a deep understanding of software development and launch process and approaches
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to simplify complex concepts into digestible frameworks or messages
- Able to collaborate effectively across business functions and with different stakeholder personalities
- Able to navigate and drive alignment in a complex global organization
- Proven ability to succeed in a dynamic & demanding environment to meet critical deadlines
- Eagerness to flex with the needs of the business to take on new challenges
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- BA, BS in a technology, HR related field
- Professional Certifications (PMP, etc) a plus
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact [email protected]