Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.
Nike Golf exists to bring inspiration and innovation to players who never stop chasing better. From the test benches of The Oven – Nike Golf’s high-tech research and development facility – to the footwear and apparel labs, Nike Golf employees create the clubs, apparel, balls, footwear and accessories that enable every player to reach their potential. Innovation starts with advanced technology, superior craftsmanship and insights from top athletes on professional tours around the world, and ends with a global team of employees who are always ready to take on the next round.Description
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in Graphic Design
- Connection to sport and streetwear trends
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Creates graphics that are Industry leading, trend right and that consistently incorporate consumer/athlete insights through storytelling, emotional connectivity and relevance
- Understands and presents design concepts; produces presentation materials in conjunction with design and category teams that effectively communicate the concept behind the line for internal and external audiences
- Proficient ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of non-computer-based creative art and graphic design
- Uses advanced design skills to create original graphic and/or textile designs that appropriately reflect Jordan Brand design ethos
- Computer literate using Macintosh computer design applications
- Passion for design, storytelling and art
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00441328
NIKE, Inc. named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer, and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities. Nike operates in four geographies, North America, Europe, Middle [...]