BE Creative. BE Agile. BE a Team Player. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Graphic Designer – 1 year contract in Etobicoke, ON.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
This is a fast paced, high volume role within a marketing team supporting our Etobicoke/Toronto West office. You are an effective communicator with impeccable taste in design. You thrive in pressure situations, are biased for action, and can work both independently and as part of a team. You will have a keen aesthetic eye, and be known to bring new ideas to the table. This role is a perfect blend of a corporate environment with a chance to flex your creative muscles. We are looking for someone with a mixture of traditional and digital design experience.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a traditional and digital design role.
- Comfortability in a PC environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; savvy with eye-catching PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience working with infographics.
- Experience with creating websites (Wordpress, Wix or similar).
Bonus skills and experience:
- Experience in Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Experience in social media and web editing/design.
- UX design experience.
What success looks like:
- You will successfully support Brokers in winning business by creating exciting and inspiring materials.
- You will be an integral part of the marketing team, bringing your ideas to the table and to life.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected]