Graphic Designer - Minnetonka, MN.
BE creative. BE innovative. BE a team player. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Graphic Designer in Minnetonka, MN.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses, and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
As a Graphic Designer you will be a key member of our unique and highly skilled internal marketing team that works to create first class proposals/presentations and custom property marketing collateral as requested. You will be responsible for upholding the Colliers brand standards while producing outstanding marketing resources and acting as a leader and mentor to others on the marketing team. Your role at Colliers will be strategic, conceptual, and executional—leveraging design as a way of articulating possibilities, solutions and vision.
You are well known for constantly delivering accurate, top quality work for your clients. You are able to successfully guide projects from concept to execution in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment. You are an excellent communicator who can support multiple professionals across the organization in regards to their design needs. You love working independently and collaboratively to determine effective design solutions for your clients!
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communications or marketing.
- 3-5+ years of graphic design experience in commercial real estate and/or B2B environment.
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Advanced knowledge with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience working with a style guide and brand.
- Ability to work under pressure, deal with multiple deadlines, effectively handles stressful situations, and work with minimal direction/supervision.
Bonus skills and experience:
- Experience with WordPress
- Video editing/production
- Social media marketing
What success looks like:
- You bring the ability to take initiative, develop creative briefs, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be designing experiences that make brilliant first impressions for our clients/prospects
- You will be partnering closely with sales professionals to define project requirements and offers creative marketing solutions, producing marketing materials to the clients’ satisfaction.
- You will develop concepts that lead to the execution of work, as well as the day-to-day management of project completion.
- You will serve as a brand champion by implementing and maintaining a high standard of design, format and production.
- You will provide design direction on layout and production of marketing deliverables by integrating written and visual messages.
- You will manage the visual identity and entire design process from start to end.
- You will create, design, and produce a variety of print marketing materials including: brochures, maps, advertising, postcards, presentations, and proposals, ensuring corporate branding strategies are met.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.