Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring and a rapidly expanding technology company. We help companies manage their applications and infrastructure with tools that visualize and make sense of their data.
We’re seeking a talented, energetic, and self-motivated designer to take our visual identity to the next level. You will work alongside a team of designers, developers, engineers, and writers to help elevate our brand in a highly competitive market.
Your portfolio should demonstrate creative use of typography and good layout skills in both digital and print.
- BFA in graphic design or related discipline
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience designing responsive sites for desktop and mobile
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign
- Experience with Sketch and Invision
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and personable
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills
- Strong organizational skills
- UI/UX experience
- Motion graphics
The women of Datadog help empower each other through monthly women’s lunches, after work events, and the Womenofdatadog Slack channel. Datadog also offers a mentor and buddy program, financial advisory services, our volunteer Datadog Cares initiatives, discretionary time off to help create a work-life balance, 12 weeks of maternity leave (fully paid), and covers a portion of fertility treatments.