BE creative. BE innovative. BE a team player. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Graphic Designer in Rosemont, IL.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Are you a highly skilled graphic designer looking for a role where you are responsible for in-house development and design of compelling graphic materials to support marketing, advertising and sales goals for a growing industry? Do you thrive in a collaborative team environment where you can exchange creative ideas and concepts? Your role at Colliers will be strategic, conceptual, and executional—leveraging design as a way of articulating possibilities, solutions and vision. We are looking for a highly creative individual to join our team as a Graphic Designer!
You are well known for constantly delivering accurate, top quality work for your clients. You are able to successfully guide projects from concept to execution in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment. You are an excellent communicator who can support multiple professionals across the organization in regards to their design needs. You love working independently and collaboratively to determine effective design solutions for your clients!
What you bring:
- 2-4 + years of graphic design/marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Bonus skills and experience
- Commercial real estate experience.
- Basic HTML.
What success looks like:
- You bring the ability to take initiative, develop creative briefs, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Designing experiences that make brilliant first impressions for our clients/prospects.
- Partnering closely with sales professionals to help align a vision with a client’s need, pursuing each opportunity with optimism, clarity of thought and differentiating Colliers in the process.
- You are able to design and produce marketing materials including flyers, invitations, announcements, presentation pitches, proposal packages and property marketing materials for print or digital concepts.
- You can work independently on self-directed projects, but you are also able to successfully collaborate in a high performing team environment.
- You stay current with new technology, such as printing production techniques, computer software and design trends.
- You will be able to manage day-to-day assignments of design projects and program activities. Assuring services follow professional, company policy standards and brand execution requirements.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.