- Effective communication and presentation skills
- The ability to lead large groups and be a primary facilitator
- Demonstrated written skills
- Comfortable working in a project based / client serving model
- Ability to lead and shape client expectations
- Help drive pursuits and engage in complex deals, matching outcomes to expectations
- Ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams
- Ability to work in a matrix management model
Learn more at:
- Opportunity to do work that impacts not just your team but often the very lives of millions of people. You’re not just joining a big company, at IBM you’re joining a bigger cause.
- Ability to discover the exact career you were meant to have by trying different roles, industries, technologies even locations, right within IBM. No other company gives you the career opportunities like IBM.
- A company with a progressive and inclusive heritage based on leadership and a history of taking stands on things that matter.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2+ years of information security program experience, preferably in the areas of penetration testing and/or incident response
- Ability to manage complex penetration test/security testing projects that may include; web applications: internal networks, wireless networks, mobile applications, thick-client applications, embedded applications, hardware, etc.
- Experience coordinating security testing projects with multiple consultants simultaneously
- Experience presenting to executives
- Effective English writing skills
- Effective organizational skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in technical scoping of security testing programs and projects
- CISSP, OSCP, or other technical certifications
- Conversational fluency in a second language
- Hands-on experience in security aspects of compliance standards (ISO 27001, SSAE 16, COBIT, PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, etc.)
- Experience editing documents for grammar, clarity, and technical accuracy
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]