Ultimate Software is recruiting for a Global Salesforce Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment in South Florida on a high-performance team.
The Global Salesforce Administrator will be part of the Marketing Systems’ Team which is responsible for supporting the Marketing and Sales Global teams by maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features of the Salesforce.com system along with additional integrated applications.
We are looking for an individual with excellent technical and communication skills who thrives in a collaborative environment, willing to build relationships and get things done. While attention to detail is crucial, the ability to be flexible, think quickly on your feet, and fully understand dependencies and the “big picture” is also important.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Continuing customization, optimization, and development of platform by configuring, developing and testing processes based on project requirements and internal customer needs
- Daily management of Marketing and Sales requests using a help desk system including updates such as onboarding users, creating custom objects/fields, account transfers along with report & dashboard building
- Develops and maintains new business processes that improve efficiency and enhance productivity which may include but not limited to Apex, Visualforce, validation rules, workflows, Process Builder and Flow
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes as well as managing the maintenance of on-going customizations across various applications
- Ongoing system maintenance and configuration including but not limited to data auditing and data cleanup
- Create process documentation and associated audit reporting
- Develop and implement training program for end users
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce.com in a global environment
- Experience with Process Builder, Flow and Visualforce
- Experience with change management system
- Re-engineering experience of existing Salesforce.com configuration
- Experience with a Marketing Automation System (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot)
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong analysis and decision-making abilities, including problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Salesforce Administrator certification
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- Preferred Bachelor Degree, will consider experience level in lieu of degree
- Preferred Developer certified
- Experience working with a help desk request system
- Experience with working with a change management process
- Experience supporting a Marketing team
- Experience supporting a Sales team
- Speak or at least understand additional languages beyond English (French, German, Spanish preferred)
- Applicant must be able to come into the office to conduct their job responsibilities.
- 2-3 times a year
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact [email protected]