Global Process Owners – Senior Director (Procure to pay)
Owns E2E innovation and standardization of global process and technology design. Connected with leading practices across industries and also runs an innovation lab for the processes.
Quote to cash: Vendor invoicing & payments, Vendor management & procurement, sourcing, Inventory management, Payables and T & E, Payroll, etc.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
- Understands end to end process at key stroke level as well as the latest trends in the industry impacting the process
- Brings in external breathing and best practices to move towards an increased business partnering role
- Sign off authority on all process and technology changes impacting the process
- Ensures effective process liaison to external talent and vendors
- Strong awareness of technology environment and metrics and controls required to operate in such an environment
- Ability to drive to link data analyses to the process and business operating model and identify efficiency and effectiveness drivers
- Ability to collaborate and influence change in order to drive improvements in upstream and downstream processes
- Present findings and recommendations that require to senior leadership.
- Develop project plans, drive actions, monitor and communicate progress to schedule and budget to project sponsors and stakeholders.
- Ensure designated improvements are met and process controls are defined, implemented and monitored to sustain results.
- Collaborate with IT on the technology roadmap.
- Proactively share and provide guidance on best practices where applicable.
- Provide analytics and develop and present executive presentations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Finance Operations: Procure to pay and quote to cash processes.
- Top of notch Leadership and Management experience is mandatory. References must be provided .
- Six Sigma certification is a plus .
- Strong leadership and business acumen skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid problem-solving, analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to constructively challenge current business practices, build commitment and drive change
- Ability to influence others to get results
- Strong project management, team work and organizational skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to identify and overcome obstacles that inhibit team effectiveness
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently, including outside of actual reporting structure
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact [email protected]