We are currently looking for a passionate People Operations Manager to help shape the life at Mogul.
In this role, you will be working alongside our Head of Global People Operations, owning a large variety of responsibilities such as Office Experience & Management, People Experience & Engagement, General On-boarding, as well as supporting our TA & EB initiatives.
This is a true startup role where you get to wear many hats and are expected to think on a high level while rolling up your sleeves and getting things done, whether that's greeting visitors, rolling out our quarterly reviews, or building a critical talent pipeline.
Who we are:
Mogul is a global mobile app and platform that enables women worldwide to reach their goals & realize their full potential. With Mogul, doing "the impossible" is the norm.
Disrupting the $30 billion productivity tech market, Mogul partners with Fortune 1000 companies, startups, and top workplaces around the world to attract, retain, and advance diverse talent. We provide talent acquisition software, learning & development solutions, and employee engagement resources, such as Mogul X (the 3rd largest women's conference in the US) and our National Bestselling books.
Mogul also regularly provides free educational resources to women in need through international partners such as the United Nations.
- Develop a deep understanding of Mogul’s mission, culture, values, products, and competitors, and use this knowledge to help our leadership team deliver the best office experience possible for our team
- Develop and execute new age people initiatives to increase overall engagement and happiness among our team, while further strengthening and promoting Mogul’s employer brand & culture
- Support our Talent Acquisition initiatives by screening talent and coordinating interviews with hiring managers
- Plan and execute company-wide events, such as happy hours, team outings, holiday parties, guest speakers, etc.
- Manage our real estate and day-to-day office operations, ensuring that our office space remains clean, organized and fully stocked with snacks and other supplies
- Provide support for employee on-boarding, people analytics, as well as help with various documentation & administrative projects
You may be the right fit for this role if you:
- Have 2+ years experience in Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement & Office Management at a startup or tech company
- Are fun, upbeat, confident; the biggest champion of our culture
- Enjoy putting your creative hat on, and proactively thinking about community engagement, solutions and process improvements
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build meaningful relationships easily
- Are comfortable in a small team, intense and high-growth startup environment, and willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in where needed
- But most of all, make things happen whether it's brainstorming new team event ideas, learning a new skill, or creating a critical Employee Engagement strategy
What’s in it for you?
Make a difference: At Mogul, you have the opportunity to do more than just work; you will help women get closer to their goals, one step at a time.
A super fun work environment: Our team works in our pet-friendly office (yes, you can bring your pets to work!) in the heart of Manhattan: Union Square. You can rent a book from our library, challenge the team to a foosball game, or just snack your way through the day doing what you're the most passionate about.
Benefits: We provide awesome benefits, some of which include health insurance, gym membership, unlimited vacation days, flexible work remote days, ride home after 10pm, free food and snacks, happy hours, as well as a company retreat every year. Investing in our team’s personal development is one of our top priorities, which is why we provide everyone an annual learning budget to use towards personal and professional development.
Become a Mogul: Mogul is the fastest growing female owned tech startup in New York City that supports women from all around the world. Be a part of the team that is building the most innovative platform for women worldwide.\
Mogul is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At Mogul, we celebrate our differences and place value in being an inclusive and diverse mix of talented individuals. We welcome all applicants, regardless of background, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status to apply to be a part of our growing team.
Mogul is a global mobile app and platform that enables women worldwide to reach their goals & realize their full potential. With Mogul, doing "the impossible" is the norm. Headquartered in NYC, Mogul was named one of the Most Exciting Startups by Business Insider, Best Website for Finding Top [...]