Job TitleGlobal Change Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Drive the change in our industrial transformations, enabling Operational Excellence and Standardization for Philips manufacturing sites worldwide
You are responsible for
- Creating the integrated change management approach including strategy, planning and roles & responsibilities
- Make use of the Philips Change Management methodology to create change deliverables and drive change at program level.
- Support the global and local teams in understanding and applying the change methodology
- Change management plan aligned with project plan (business case, scope, timeline, resources)
- Stakeholder analyses
- Change story and re-usable content for local activation
- Change impact assessment to identify impacts, gaps, risks and mitigation actions
- Organizational assessment and change adoption surveys
- Leadership action plan to align key leaders
- Change champion network
- Adoption KPIs and measurement approach
- Drive the change materials as part of the change and communications toolkit to equip markets and businesses
You are a part of
The global P2FG (Plan to Finished Goods team). We enable Operational Excellence and Standardization for Philips manufacturing sites worldwide through deployments of Blueheart, SAP MES and Philips Excellence Process Framework.
As driving standardization is key to improve our performance, you will be closely connected to, and supported by, The Philips Change Management Community.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 7-10 years of experience in managing large-scale transformations / adoption / transition
- Affinity with operations and manufacturing environment
- Strong ability to influence and work with stakeholders at all levels
- Drive decision making via co-creation focusing the needs from the impacted teams, and represent their interests in the overall program
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Can do mentality with good problem solving skills
- A passionate Team player who can collaborate across functions and organizations
- Experience in management consultancy / business transformation is an advantage;
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 10% of your time)
In return, we offer you
A key position in the HQ of a global player in transition. In this role you have the chance to be a real game changer and have direct impact on business results. Furthermore, you get the unique opportunity to shape this organization as it is in its full development
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.