Highly motivated and self-starter needed for this high-profile role within the Customer Success Team. This person will be the front line to end users and will be the liaison for US assisting customers with our Core product and services.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #3 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain our largest and most complex customers.
- Provide world-class customer service with a proactive approach for customer satisfaction, technical expertise, and thorough and timely responses to customers.
- Ensure daily workload and commitments have been completed timely and accurately within established requirements
- Perform excellent analysis, problem determination and troubleshooting skills with the ability to know when to escalate
- Call ownership from initial customer contact to call resolution which includes supporting escalations if appropriate and providing customer updates
- Enter and maintain customer issues with detailed integrity in the case management system.
- Consistently model the highest levels of support orientation and professionalism
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery
- Adhere to Support Center Practices (SCP) guidelines
- Develop strong relationships with internal partners and can communicate with all types of individuals via multiple communication methods
- Believes effective collaboration builds teamwork and creates higher productivity
- Develop strong relationships with internal partners
- Provide world-class customer service with a proactive approach for customer satisfaction
- Able to prioritize multiple items based on severity
- Serve as first point of escalation for customers
- Manage a customer base of 10-12 complex, highly visible customers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to multitask
- Can prioritize and juggle many tasks or projects at once
- Strong leadership abilities
- Exudes confidence and can set and manage customer expectations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations in a professional, timely, and thorough manner
- Highly motivated and team oriented
Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training
- 3-5 Years customer service experience
- 36-48 months Account Management Experience
- Experience with HR/Payroll and UltiPro
- BS/BA Preferred or equivalent work experience preferred
- Certification in the Payroll/HR industry CPP/FPC
- Sitting at a desk most of the day and looking at computer monitor.
- Limited upon request (up to 15%)
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.