Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
This General Accounting Operations Analyst – Automation role manages and executes general accounting processes, including core financial processes such as monitoring the financial close, working as a key member of the General Accounting Team to resolve financial issues that arise, tracking contractor billings and monitoring spend against POs. The role involves processing accounting transactions, creating and distributing monthly reporting packages, and supporting the client’s annual balance review.
- Coordinate daily financial close meetings during the close cycle, using data from Spotfire and Workflow Communicator
- Support the client’s financial close process and analyze the results for issues and trends, including close issues and special handling items
- Provide Sr. Management (up to the VP level) with close progress
- Identify issues within the scope of responsibility and proactively work with the team to resolve them
- Create and maintain desktop procedures
- Support, redesign and automate accounting and finance processes
- Manage relationships with Accenture and client stakeholders
- Execute special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Information Sciences, Technology
- Automation experience (ex. Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Automation Anywhere, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)) throughout the product lifecycle (design, build, run)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with a focus on meeting deadlines
- Work independently with a focus on meeting deadlines, proactively identify automation opportunities, adding value and providing a quality work product
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to document work product
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work in a team environment
- Working as part of a team is a required capability
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]