The cloud security services tribe is growing significantly and is looking for awesome full stack developers to join the team. Those developers will participate and lead in all aspects of the development lifecycle – design, development, testing, etc.
· B.Sc. in computer science.
· 1-3 years hands-on server development experience (Jave or node.js) or graduated with honor (total average 85+)
· Strong server experience (relational DB, NoSQL DB, Distributed caches, Node.js, Docker, Big data, Performance, Spring, etc)
· Cloud computing experience (Amazon, Azure, Bluemix, DevOps and continuous integration, etc)
· Security experience (Identities, OAuth 2.0, SSL/TLS, Multi-factor authentication, etc)
· Mobile experience (Android or iOS)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
B.Sc. in computer science.
1-3 years hands-on server development experience (Jave or node.js) or graduated with honor (total average 85+)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Strong server experience (relational DB, NoSQL DB, Distributed caches, Node.js, Docker, Big data, Performance, Spring, etc)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]