CribMaster is a software company within Stanley Black & Decker that manages Tool Cribs in manufacturing facilities. Using both software and machinery, CribMaster manages the relationship between distributors of consumable products and the tool crib in the manufacturing industry. CribMaster has 27+ years of experience, is headquartered in Marietta, GA with offices in Brussels, Belgium and manufacturing and distribution in Georgia, France, and Australia.
As a front-end software developer, you will work with of software development team, including developers, testers and UI/UX designers, writing web applications and client-side interfaces for the next generation of CribMaster’s world-class enterprise inventory management software.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build web applications for browsers, touchscreen kiosks and mobile devices
- Work with a UI/UX designer to bring wireframes to life
- Work closely with product managers, software and hardware engineers, and marketing and brand, throughout the development process
- Build for performance, scale and security
- Participate in collaborative design and discussion sessions with key stakeholders
- Work within an Agile/Scrum framework designed for CI/CD
- 2+ years of experience building scalable, reliable and robust web applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Deep understanding of commonly used data structures and algorithms
- Experience building responsive web, mobile and desktop applications.
- Experience in working in Agile/Scrum
- Ability to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team
- Determination to do what's best for the user, product and brand, even if that conflicts with personal preferences
- An ability to effectively manage time and deadlines across multiple workstreams
- Familiarity with manufacturing and inventory management.
- Understanding of CribMaster software and hardware offerings.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.