Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Legal, Corporate Services
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.
Nike, Inc.’s rapid pace of innovation demands a Legal team that is always on the offense. And they’re always on their game – with the mission to advance and guide Nike’s business through innovative, offense-minded counsel. Nike attorneys, paralegals and other specialists in law provide inventive approaches and superior counsel to Nike’s global business. As Nike changes the future of sport, the Nike Legal team drives competition, ingenuity and integrity in the marketplace.Description
Reporting to the Sr. Forensic Manager, this role will support forensic services for the Investigations and Legal teams at Nike. This role will conduct forensic examinations that contribute evidence to the investigations led by Legal, Employee Relations and the Investigations team. They will also develop and maintain strong business partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required.
- At least six years of professional work experience conducting forensic investigations
- Corporate and global professional work experience is preferred
- Experience leading intellectual property investigations
- Strong working knowledge of technologies in the forensic investigations industry
- Must be proficient in EnCase, Blacklight, Cellebrite, MacQuisition and Axiom
- Working knowledge of criminal and employment legal standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Critical problem solver, with ability to break down and simplify ambiguous problems into executable milestones and actions
- Strong time management skills and ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to respond to time sensitive issues that occur at night or on weekends
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background investigation
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00457550
NIKE, Inc. named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer, and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities. Nike operates in four geographies, North America, Europe, Middle [...]