IBM is on the forefront of cloud and the leader of Hybrid Cloud. With virtually all clients expected to accept some form of cloud strategy, opportunity for personal growth and success in this role is high. We continue to reinvent ourselves as we focus on client's IT needs that seek real business problems. We are making a difference in the world by enabling clients to tap into knowledge and insight not available before. Are you interested? Joining IBM's leadership is an awesome opportunity to grow your talents and challenge yourself as we transform in the hottest industry today.
We are looking for an Associate Partner (AP) Financial Services – Cloud Application. You will be responsible for:
- Relationship management and business development by being the excellent partner with our key client partners, lead pursuit team and participate with the proposal development process while supplying proposal pricing strategies.
- Lead day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and run engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate consensus of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; run engagement economics; handle engagement risk.
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and mentorship into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for diverse delivery teams across the U.S. and Delivery Centers.
You will have experience the following:
- Have taking care of multiple cloud providers (multiple cloud platforms (private/public providers: IBM Cloud, Pivotal, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or VMWare), migration tools and cloud methodologies
- Undergo with large and complex IT systems in an enterprise environment using virtualization or private Cloud technologies, including Containers / Container Orchestration, VMware, Cloud Foundry, OpenStack etc.
- Handling large Cloud transformation programs/projects, with the ability to lead and adapt existing approaches / methodologies based on emerging standard methodologies for immediate use
- Advanced market analysis skills and experience with principles of technology design and implementation to guide cloud strategy development
- Strong expertise in developing cloud migration roadmaps and driving agreement across complex organization structures
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
- Experience in a range of cloud migration discovery, profiling, migration, and operations technologies and tools
- Experience with cloud significant application architectures such as micro-services and fullstack development
Are you passionate about taking the next step in your career? Would you like to be part of our hottest industry? Are you wanting more personal growth? Apply today!
Stay connected by subscribing to the IBMjobs blog (blog.ibm.jobs) for career insights, news and the latest job opportunities.
To be an official applicant to IBM, please submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.Stay connected by subscribing to the IBMjobs blog (blog.ibm.jobs) for career insights, news and latest job opportunities.
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 7 years of experience in working within the Financial Services industry (Banking, Insurance or Capital Markets).
- At least 5 years of experience in business development and C-suite relationship skills.
- At least 5 years experience in consulting industry.
- At least 3 years experience in Cloud platforms.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 10 years of experience in consulting industry.
- At least 5 years of experience in Cloud platforms.
- At least 4 years of experience in direct sales of $4 million+ in consulting services.
- At least 4 years of experience in Financial Services.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]