Lastline, Inc. is a venture backed cybersecurity company that provides innovative AI-powered network security products that detect and defeat advanced threats attempting to enter and operate within a network. We protect: network, email, cloud, and web infrastructures minimizing the risk of damaging and costly data breaches with fewer resources at a lower cost. Headquartered in Redwood City, California with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Lastline’s technology is used by Global 5000 enterprises, is offered directly and through resellers and security service providers, and is integrated into leading third-party security technologies worldwide.www.lastline.com
ABOUT THE JOB:
As an FP&A Associate you will report to the FP&A manager, and will help the team to perform various forms of analysis, mainly on Financial and Sales data, to deliver associated KPIs. As part of the team, you will also improve workflow efficiencies within the ecosystem, and establish/optimize various forms of processes.
Must Have Skills and Experiences:
- Strong fundamentals on quantitative analyses
- Experienced in Financial KPIs related Market Research
- Proficient on conceptualizing processes and have the ability to enable automation on those processes
- Extensive experience in working with spreadsheet tools such as Excel or Google Sheets
- Knowledge on budgeting and forecasting
- Proficient in leveraging Salesforce and Accounting ERP systems
- Strong understanding of various statistical techniques such as Regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.
- Experience with basic financial modeling and/or investment banking preferred
- Experience on data processing/visualizing technology / platforms such as PowerBI and Tableau is a plus
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately. Maintains this standard in all forms of written and oral communication
- Flexibility of availability depending on the requirement/urgency of the task
- Maturity on understanding the business context and disparate ecosystems with ability to plan pragmatic prioritization
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ownership Driven: Owns end to end analysis/reporting delivery
- Proactive & Persistent: Acts without being told to and demonstrates a willingness to go the distance to get something done
- MBA preferred but not required
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated individual who is a great team player, a self-starter and is self-motivated in their work and career. If this sounds like a match for you and what you are looking for, please apply. We’d love to hear from you!
You will work with some of the world’s leading experts in cyber security. Our team values excellence, continuous innovation, getting stuff done quickly, transparent communication, and a friendly work environment. Our organization and team is geographically distributed, this position will be based out of our Gurgaon, India Office
We're serious about network security and threat protection - and we have the proof. Our three co-founders are some of the most influential security experts in the world! We know our stuff. With these expertise and our passion to improve cybersecurity, Lastline is revolutionizing the way companies [...]