With your superior knowledge and incomparable integrity, we know that clients invest their trust in you. Join a team that also invests in you with key product and service offerings, sophisticated technology and a world class investment platform. Here, you will build long-term, trusting relationships with customers by bringing them peace of mind as you guide them through wealth management and retirement planning strategies.
The Expertise We’re Looking For:
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 required prior to hire
- Series 65 and/or 66 and state registrations required within 3 months of hire
- Experience with High Net Worth clients
- A CFP is preferred; if you don’t already have your CFP, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you with classes to obtain it!
The Purpose of Your Role:
Fully supported by an open architecture product platform and the best resources and professionals in the industry, you cultivate relationships with an existing client base. Your sharp focus, motivational skills and leadership qualities are prime attributes as you provide the appropriate investment solutions to existing clients and help expand the acquisition of new customers.
The Skills You Bring:
- You demonstrate a deep understanding of financial markets, and can effectively simplify complex financial concepts while building rapport and credibility with High Net Worth clientele
- Exceptional knowledge of investment products
- Ability to thoughtfully introduce your clients to different investment strategies by leveraging guidance tools
- Collaborating with multiple business partners allows you to create an unsurpassed customer experience and meet the client’s broad range of investment needs
The Value You Deliver:
- No longer spending time on cold calls and sourcing new clients, you are able to make an impact in the lives of your clients through deepening relationships and complex financial planning
- Your integrity, insights, communication skills and meticulous planning will allow you to deliver the very best service and help customers to reach their retirement goals
- Educating customers on the technology and channels available to them to better monitor, maintain, and manage their investments
How Your Work Impacts the Organization:
Working in our Investor Center, you will offer guidance and personalized financial planning to customers in a face to face setting, and help to extend the reach of Fidelity’s brand. Fidelity has an open architecture, allowing you to provide comprehensive and complex investment solutions. At Fidelity, you’ll have the support of a well-rounded team of professionals, full access to some of the best resources and tools in the industry, and a top compensation package with greatbenefits. While you build relationships here, you will also be building your career!
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Job: Financial Sales
Primary Location: US-NE-Omaha - Investor Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Job Type: Standard
Overtime Status: Exempt
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history. From our roots as a small mutual fund company, Fidelity has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, human resources and benefits outsourcing services. At [...]