BE the expert. BE a Team Player. BE the collaborative. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our Private Capital Investment team as a Financial Analyst in Toronto, ON.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You are great with numbers AND people. As a trusted and reliable member of our team, you bring a positive, customer service approach that benefits our clients and everyone you work with. You love diving deep into research and financial analysis to provide ultimate solutions and proposals to your clients. You are passionate about commercial real estate and looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge in private capital investment.
As a Financial Analyst you’ll be at the heart of our support operations by providing expert financial analysis and other analytical work to support an elite group of Investment Sales professionals. Armed with exceptional analytical and organizational skills and a keen eye for details, you’re a problem solver who’s always looking for ways to improve internal processes to achieve better results.
What you bring
- 2-5 years experience of financial analysis experience in commercial real estate, capital markets or investment sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or Economics.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Argus Enterprise modelling experience.
- Experience developing cash flow models and understanding investment analysis scenarios and IRR.
Bonus skills and experience:
- CFA, CPA or Masters degree in Finance
What success looks like
- You will optimize client’s real estate acquisition and disposition strategies by developing comprehensive financial models, conducting research, and performing analysis of leases, proposals, and client portfolios.
- You will design and build sophisticated financial models for properties with existing and speculative cash flow in addition to ground-up development and redevelopment opportunities.
- You have experience developing customized real estate financial analyses that include sell-side and buy-side analysis, comparative lease analysis, sale/leaseback analysis, models and other analyses.
- You have excellent communication skills and thrive in a collaborative team environment. You are also comfortable providing support in client presentations, responses to RFP’s and new business pitches.
- You excel in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to deliver results to the highest accuracy in terms of financial analysis.
- You bring the ability to present, discuss, and pitch business opportunities for prospective clients.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.