Finance & Risk – Cyber Risk & Security Manager
Join Accenture Consulting and you will work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries—including 94 of the Fortune 100—you will have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise, and deepen your knowledge.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting, or technology consulting.
We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues. You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. You will have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends. You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on-the-job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Are you ready to help clients streamline operating models and integrate risk and finance functions? Can you align and integrate disparate sources of data, and deliver leading-edge technology solutions to enable insight through analytics? If yes, then our Finance & Risk—Cyber Risk & Security practice is the place for you to apply your skills, influence and grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a strong and vibrant global community you will both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to embrace the new connected and always disrupted digital world.
By joining our Finance & Risk—Cyber Risk & Security team as a Manager, you will embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry-defining transformation programs. In this role, you will use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
As a Manager in our Finance & Risk—Cyber Risk & Security practice, you will often be:
- Leading and/or supporting project teams, delivering valuable insights, and designing and implementing business change with a focus on people and process
- Developing and maintaining contact with clients, serving as an internal and external trusted advisor on new trends and best practices, providing industry point-of-view and recommendations on how clients can transition to future state solutions
- Understanding business drivers and opportunities as it relates to our client's business and ensuring business outcomes are achieved
- Advising, designing, developing and/or delivering deliver solutions that support industry and client best practices
- Using design-led thinking to enhance the client customer experience
- Defining client organizational priorities that could benefit from a liquid workforce
- Optimizing client processes using analytics
- Helping assess risk and shaping the appropriate mitigation strategies for the top global financial services organizations
- Identifying and supporting business development initiatives; participate in and/or lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Managing engagement risk, deliverables, and project economics
- Leading, developing and supporting our resources
- Contributing to the practice’s growth plan; supporting the go-to-market strategy, offering prioritization, design, planning and delivery of offerings
- Driving initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- Maintaining an understanding of advancements in regulations, technology and innovations which are happening across your specialization, and the broader financial services marketplace
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Risk Management, Computer Information Systems, Finance or other general business related field. An Advanced Degree is highly desirable
- Minimum 5 years of current Risk Management Consulting experience focused on Financial Services (Banking, Capital Markets, FinTech, and/or Insurance industries) required
- With a minimum of 7 years of total experience, in an Information Security environment, reviewing and evaluating risk and compliance process and control environments around technology and security
- Demonstrated experience leading a security strategy and governance program framework that describes the process, controls, organization and infrastructure to manage information security capabilities while managing large teams (at last 5 resources) through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change
- Well-versed in current cybersecurity technologies, industry developments, and market trends, including an awareness of key methodologies and approaches; as well as IT Risk Management processes, including ITIL
- Familiarity with Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Cloud Security, Incident Response, Global Identity and Access Management
- Industry certifications highlight desirable, such as, CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional, CISM: Certified Information Security Manager, Certified Business Continuity Manager (CBCM), Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (C/DRE) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Project management experience including: defining scope, setting project timelines and milestones, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, project economics, and client relationship management
- Demonstrated track record of identifying opportunities based on offerings and client issues, qualifying potential opportunities and negotiating complex deals
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.