Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Finance, Strategic Planning & Procurement, Corporate Services
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.
The Nike, Inc. Finance, Strategic Planning and Procurement teams play a key role in fueling the growth of Nike, Inc. Finance identifies opportunities and catalyzes action to drive value for every Nike shareholder. Strategic Planning helps write the future of the business by charting Nike’s path forward. Nike Procurement maximizes the value of the company’s investments in external resources and secures the best supplier relationships to drive business success. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, the teams’ unwavering commitment to excellence keeps the company one step ahead of the competition.
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike, Inc.’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
Every successful team at Nike, Inc. needs a brilliant game plan. Strategic Planning teams keep the company moving in the right direction by leading the strategic business planning process and spearheading transformational projects across Nike businesses and geographies. Embedded in teams across the company, strategy professionals explore complex business issues; conduct consumer, competitive and market analyses; create financial models and develop action plans. The Strategic Planning teams help write the future of sport by charting Nike’s path forward.
Nike, Inc.’s relentless pursuit of product innovation and sustainable growth demands bold new ways of doing business – including supplier engagement. Stretching far beyond conventional sourcing, Nike Procurement secures the best supplier relationships to drive business success. The team maximizes the value and reach of the company’s investments in external resources, including product materials, marketing services, digital tools, temporary labor, high-tech manufacturing equipment and other products and services to fuel business growth and sustainability.Description
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Work with Air MI cross functional leaders to assess financial impact of business decisions
- Create and review financial models and scenarios for evolving business strategies
- People manager who sets individual goals that link to departmental priorities
- Works with teams to establish key measures for business strategies that are consistent with NIKE's long-term financial principles
- Communicate monthly and quarterly budget, performance targets and other critical KPIs
- Create and manage the preparation of financial forecasts with a focus on continuously improving forecast accuracy
- Provide support and ad hoc reporting as appropriate to key stakeholders including Air MI leaders, Finance leaders and Production teams.
- Identify opportunities to improve information flow and visibility of key metrics
- Evolve financial processes to support growth
- Partner with IT to enhance finance functionality in SAP
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a directly related field. Two additional years of experience in lieu of a degree
• CPA or MBA a plus
• Minimum 5 years of directly relevant work experience in accounting or finance.
• Strong business and finance acumen plus the ability to connect strategic objectives, risk, and business process
• Experience managing people
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to effectively communicate status, issues, and risks with senior leadership team
• Standout "can do" attitude and enthusiasm to drive Air MI forward
• Experience with SAP preferred
• Manufacturing experience preferred
• Proficiency with PowerPoint
• Strong Excel financial modeling capabilities
• Ability to pass a 7-year background check
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00457548
NIKE, Inc. named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer, and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities. Nike operates in four geographies, North America, Europe, Middle [...]