The Data Collection & Licensing group (FIFA) is looking for a Development Director who has a proven record of always taking the initiative when it comes to the ownership of key group deliverables. The responsibilities require excellent communication, and advanced organizational, time and project management skills. Expert knowledge and a strong passion for video game development procedures is required.
- Oversee project management of DCL group
- Milestone tracking for Asset and Account Managers
- Weekly status reports for DCL deliverables
- Tracking of Post Mortems, Feature Brief reviews and day-to-day DCL requests.
- Confluence and sharepoint page management.
- POC and escalation for DCL issues and meetings with other DDs at EAV.
- Main POC for Artworks and Asset Management.
- DCL team budget and Finance support.
- Capacity planning support.
- Assist in DCL Production decisions and closely monitor deliverables.
- Manage, distribute and oversee DCL Open Bugs in DevTrack.
- Manage local group of SEs. Work with them to develop and pursue a career action plan and identify potential growth opportunities.
- Participate in recruitment and onboarding of new team members at EAV.
- Experience in video game development, ideally FIFA.
- Experience in various Project Management methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Project Management tools competence (Jira, Hansoft, Excel etc.)
- Excellent decision making capabilities.
- Excellent people management skills. Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work hard, flexible and independent.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.