Use Stanley Healthcare technologies to locate and service equipment per predefined process. Interface with Stanley Healthcare customers as a Stanley Healthcare representative showing the proper sensitivity for patients and staff. Physically locate Stanley Healthcare products in the clinical environment. Replace the batteries for Stanley Healthcare RFID tags. Assign tags to hospital assets in the Stanley Healthcare software platform. Work collaboratively with the team to continuously improve processes. Replace tags on assets. Have the minimal impact on distracting clinical operations. Report work completed on a weekly basis to include quantities and hours worked.
- High School diploma
- 1 plus year(s) experience providing field services in an external client delivery environment
- Associates degree in a technical field preferred
- Must be able to work independently
- Experience in systems installations a plus
- Experience with enterprise software and/or IP networks a plus
- Knowledge in location systems/Wireless LAN/RFID is a plus
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.