Job TitleField Service Engineer
Position Title : Field Service Engineer
Modality : MRI
Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, a diversified technology company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Lighting, Healthcare and Personal Health.
The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare
The Prime role of a Field Service Engineer is to achieve Customer delight by providing Timely and Quality service and in turn generate revenue for the organization
The Responsibilities of a Field Service Engineer are categorized into the following functions:-
- The FSE would ensure full compliance of Service Delivery Processes and deliver services both effectively and efficiently
- The FSE would conduct site surveys before taking over the Life Cycle Management of an installed machine
- Installation and Implementation of the respective system would be the prime responsibility of the Field Service Engineer
- The FSE would also provide Demonstration Support for the system in the region
- The position of a FSE would entail Commissioning and Handing-over of the respective systems projects
- FSE would participate in Corrective Maintenance and would also maintain and complete the PM Schedules within the stipulated time frame
- The FSE would implement FCO
- As a FSE, Person would actively participate and support in CS Sales Promotion and achievement of overall CS Team Sales Targets
- FSE would coordinate the process of Spare parts Sales with the Customer
- Identifying opportunities for System Upgrades and promoting the same to the Customer would also fall within the job’s purview
- The FSE would provide Competition Information about the latest developments and the prevailing market condition to enable the organization to be competitive. [Market Intelligence]
Service Administration :
- The FSE would report all necessary information both technical and administration [Call Completion, Call Reporting, PM, FCO, Installations] as per the norms to the concerned FSE..
- The FSE would be responsible for proper handling of parts/ Test & Measuring Instruments to ensure return of all parts with proper documentation.
- The responsibility of collecting Customer Overdue Outstanding would lie with the FSE
- The FSE will close calls in time with proper bookings of expenses and man hours through Polaris software.
Customer Satisfaction :
- The FSE would try to excel in every interaction with the customer to achieve customer delight.
- FSE would proactively participate & Implement Customer satisfaction Development programs.
- The FSE would also Manage Key Accounts for the respective System in order to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- FSE would also be responsible for timely escalation of certain issues to the concerned FSE and work as a team to provide appropriate solution.
Knowledge Management :
- The FSE would constantly upgrade his knowledge and skill level about the processes/product in order to perform his role effectively and efficiently.
- Diploma / BE/ B. Tech in Electronics or Biomedical
- 2 to 6 years’ experience in Service, Maintenance and installation of MRI Modality.
- Should be open to travel
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.