Job TitleField Marketing Manager, DI Key Opinion Leader and Peer to Peer (National)
Come join Philips as our Field Marketing Manager ensuring that Diagnostic Imaging (DI) NA can fully exploit our sales and profit potential! The primary responsibility of the FMM is to understand and anticipate customers’ needs and strategically position products/solutions to generate leads for the field.
- Collaborate across market and BG to build the value proposition of Diagnostic Imaging
- Translate this value proposition to Field Marketing activities, inclusive of KOL/Peer to Peer (P2P) activity, Sales Collateral, and External Communication
Shape Markets via KOL and P2P
- Execute KOL/P2P engagement strategy and drive day to day activities
- Drive KOL and P2P program for NA DI, in alignment with BMC and SPOR initiatives
- Manage KOL and P2P activities and relationships, in collaboration with key solution partners such as BIU, G2W team, and individual modalities teams within NA
- Manage KOL events, P2P events, user group events
- Manage KOL data registry including tracking activities/engagements, contracts, spend, outputs and performance.
- Consolidate and communicate KOL insights and intelligence to relevant stakeholders
- Help identify and manage relationships with KOLs, societies, alliances, sponsors, advisory boards, in collaboration with BU, marketing and sales
Manage local market events
- Create and manage meeting objectives and marketing messages for events outlined below
- Develop metrics and measurement tools to evaluate and maximize ROI of events
- Create educational talk schedule with objective outlined above, in mind
- Manage and record participant names/roles/and level of engagement
- Report out after each event on the attendees, achievement of metrics, and next steps of what was learned at event
- Work collaboratively with Field Marketing, cross-business teams, and BIU / BG teams to develop strategic sales tools and content for external and internal audiences.
Co create strategic sales tools for internal teams (AM, AE, Sr AE, RSM)
- Document KOL / Peer to Peer events and observations to contribute to the development of DI value proposition via sales tools and content specific to DI “four pillars” and future brand message
- Co-facilitate the implementation of these materials to the sales team
- Tools to include, but not exhaustive of list: One page messaging for DI, Qualifying questions for DI positioning, Integrated DI story with Solutions and Services (HIT, PB, PB Solutions, etc.),Sales decks, Executive summaries of message, Webinar and other sales education events,Field engagement events- roundtables, surveys, roadshows, etc.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Desired: Minimum 5 years in marketing, communications, sales, product development, or related field
- Experience in high tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses
- Downstream Marketing experience
- Key Opinion Leadership experience
- Strategic event and tradeshow management experiences
- Educational program management
- Event Planning and coordination
- Digital, Social and Marketing Communications
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at given time
- Positive outlook and ability to turn around businesses with strategic customer relationships, sound analytical skills, and ability to transition plans based on data driven analytics
- Proven communication skills and ability to influence colleagues and customers
- Collaborative mindset to work with cross-section of sales, marketing, and analytics resources to develop solution-oriented sales development programs.
- Ability to collect and synthesize local market trends and competitive intelligence into actionable input for the BIU/BG marketing teams
**Candidate can work virtually within the United States
In return, we offer you
The Field Marketing Manager will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120-year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.