Job TitleField Marketing Manager
Come join Philips as our Sr. Field Marketing Manager ensuring that each market can fully exploit our sales and profit potential! The primary responsibility of this role is to understand and anticipate customers’ needs and strategically position products/solutions to generate leads for the field. You will enable our BIUs to act on market specific customer insights and competitor strategies as recommendations into our product/solutions’ roadmap.
■Collaborate across markets and BGs to leverage market solutions
■Generate demand in new and existing markets
– Identify cross-sell, up-sell, and service sales in existing installed base to address customer needs
–Identify new customer leads, based on customer scan, competitive intelligence, and understanding of market needs
– Ensure successful hand-off of leads to campaign management/sales performance center for qualification
–Conduct lead generation and management analytics to continuously improve sources of lead generation (e.g., prioritize trade shows based on lead success rate)
■Shape and develop markets
–Identify and manage luminary/reference accounts, in collaboration with BIU marketing and sales; Coordinate luminary presentations
–Manage user groups, support BIU for Beta/field test support
–Help identify and manage relationships with local KOLs, societies, alliances, sponsors, advisory boards, in collaboration with BU marketing and sales
■Manage and drive campaigns in respective geographies to promote products and solutions
–Identify campaigns best suited to achieve product managers’ objectives for target customer segments that are in line with Philips and PHC branding and positioning
– Design campaigns across lifecycle of products (NPI, end of life) to drive profitable growth
– Select third-party vendors and negotiate contracts to execute campaigns
– Tailor messaging to local markets
– Ensure compliance of local marketing materials with regulatory requirements (Q&R review)
■ Manage local market events to deliver high ROI
– Select tradeshows and target messaging
– Create road-show schedule, participant list and messaging
– Support sales and BIU marketing during key training events
– Develop metrics and measurement tools with Product Manager to evaluate and maximize ROI of campaigns
■ Drive BMC business planning, in coordination with finance
■ Gather local market and customer insights, and feed information back to BIU/BG Marketing
– Understand BIU marketing customer segmentation and value proposition, provide feedback on how to tailor to meet specific market needs
– Identify sub-segments of customers in local market, and codify their needs, and tailor existing value proposition (if needed)
– Identify and synthesize local market trends, based on customer and stakeholder interactions; share synthesis with BIU/BG Marketing
– Build strategies for beating competitors—profitably—with effective use of competitive intelligence, based on customer and event interactions; Share synthesis with BIU/BG marketing
■ Support Product Managers in setting and adjusting local prices to maximize value capture by providing local market intelligence to inform local price corridors and guidance for local discounting
■ Support Product Managers in the launch/introduction of new solutions and enhancements developed by the BG to the local market
– Define and implement launch strategy for local market including any required localization of positioning, messaging to priority target segments, new segment development initiatives (e.g., customer education seminars, customer presentations, local development and management of luminaries and clinical advocates, development and management of reference sites
■ Bachelor’s degree in relevant field; MBA preferred
■ 10+ years in marketing, sales, product development, or related field
■ Experience in high-tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses
■ Ability to drive sales growth in new and existing markets - ability to identify local opportunities, interact with decision makers and provide highest-quality leads as a result
■ Ability to turn around unsuccessful lead qualification and maintain high motivation in sales force organization
■ Proven communication skills and ability to influence colleagues and customers
■ Ability to collect and synthesize local market trends and competitive intelligence into actionable input for the BIU/BG marketing teams
In return, we offer you
The Field Marketing Manager will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120-year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.