STANLEY Healthcare provides over 5,000 acute care hospitals and 12,000 long-term care organizations with enterprise solutions that transform safety, security and operational efficiency. The STANLEY Healthcare solution set enables customers to achieve organizational excellence and superior care in five critical areas: Patient Safety, Security & Protection, Environmental Monitoring, Clinical Operations & Workflow and Supply Chain & Asset Management. These solutions are complemented by consulting, training, implementation and integration services. STANLEY Healthcare is proud to be part of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. For more information, visit www.stanleyhealthcare.com.
Sell products and services while delivering exceptional customer service in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions
- Represent and support the Company in the field, through pre-sale site surveys, equipment installations, repair or replacement, and customer training, according to Company schedules, procedures, and standards.
- Complete equipment installation, repair, and inspection as directed
- Complete facility site surveys to determine usability for products manufactured and/or sold by the Company as directed
- Provide training to facility personnel in the operation and maintenance of installed equipment as directed
- Must be able to work alone and stay in contact with the office as scheduling requirements change
- Must be able to use product documentation, configuration manuals, knowledge base articles, and other information in order to correctly install, configure, and test equipment
- Must be able to follow and comply with processes and procedures while working alone or with others
- Must be able to read and understand a Scope of Work in order to complete projects fully and correctly
- Work days will typically be Monday – Friday, though occasional weekend or holiday work may be necessary in some circumstances
- Participation in an on-call rotation is required
- Other duties as assigned
Education / Requisite Skills:
- An Associate’s Degree in Electronics or a related field OR equivalent training preferred
- Ability to obtain any licensing that is deemed necessary to conduct work in the assigned region.
- Basic electronics repair/installation knowledge required
- RF Experience Preferred
- PC Networking Experience Preferred, PC Based System Integration a plus.
- Wiring, cabling and/or security system installation and service experience strongly preferred
- Some experience in field service preferred
- Some experience in customer training preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Required to drive a van on a regular basis
- Must successfully pass a background check prior to employment including, but not limited to, credit and criminal history
- Must have basic computer knowledge (word-processing, spreadsheets, and Windows) -Intermediate Windows experience a plus
- Required to climb and stand on ladders, sometimes for extended periods of time
- Required to stand in and crawl through tight spaces occasionally under extreme temperatures (attics, crawl spaces, utility access, etc.). Crawl space access may be as small as 16”
- Required to work with tools while reaching above your head for extended periods of time
- Required to lift up to 50 lbs. 75lbs may be required in some instances
Must have the ability to travel extensively, overnight, on a regular basis
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.