Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas indies breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Accenture is helping a Federal Government agency turn complex manual processes into simple Digital experiences for the public.
We're looking for talented people with experience in human-centered design, agile, DevOps, public cloud, AI, Analytics, mobile and web application development who are creative, innovative, collaborative and passionate about working with other high performers.
This is your opportunity to join a modern Digital team that is developing a new experience to streamline services and change how people interact with Government.
Do you want to be a part of a team that defines the future of digital government?
- 3+ years agile experience
- 2+ years’ experience with agile framework including JIRA, Confluence, and similar tools
- One of the following: PMI Agile Certified Professional, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner, Certified Scrum Professional, IC Agile Certified Professional
- 2+ years agile experience with leading scrum teams and all ceremonies (daily standup meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective, create JIRA user stories, dashboard, track and manage work in progress)
- Demonstrated experience to act as a change agent to promote Agile practices and processes
- Demonstrated experience to successfully lead and facilitate release planning, sprint review and project management
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership ability
- Associates degree or 5 years relevant experience
- U.S. citizenship
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Experience and ability to perform responsibilities of a Business Analyst in support of the Product Owner
- Ability to analyze existing system documentation, summarize existing system functionality as it relates to the project at hand and work with Product Owner to define new functionality
- Understanding of basic system technologies as they relate to the project deliverables
- WCAG 2.0 and/or Section 508 understanding and testing experience
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]