Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Supports the Proposal Manager with proposal development activities, team communications, and document control to control the proposal development process.
- Supports administrative day-to-day proposal management activities for small to large federal opportunities, including development of work plans, schedules and milestones
- Interfaces with Proposal Managers, Solution Architects, Authors, Graphics, and Editors to ensure consistency, compliance and accuracy of messages across proposal lifecycle
- Supports Proposal manager in maintaining compliance matrix against RFP/TO compliance requirements
- Identifies relevant baseline material to populate RFP/TO response template in accordance with RFP/TO compliance matrix sections and page counts
- Coordinates activities of operations organizations, including (but not limited to) Marketing, Contracts, Legal & Compliance and Pricing
- Contributes to continuous improvement activities
- Schedules meetings (e.g., proposal kickoff, proposal reviews, daily standups) and conference rooms ensuring proper attendees are invited
- Maintains list of action items for each proposal and follows up to ensure items are completed or to obtain updated status at regular intervals
- Maintains and ensures proposal contact lists are up-to-date
- Adds and removes users from proposal site as required. Ensures each user has proper privileges
- As required for backup and production purposes, maintains latest proposal documents on the shared drive and copies documents to the shared drive on a regular basis
- Coordinates proposal room reservations for strategic deal teams
- Coordinates and provides work direction for graphics and desktop publishing support for proposal.
- 1 year proposal administrative and coordination experience.
- Advanced/expert knowledge of Microsoft applications (specifically Word). Knowledge of SharePoint, document production and file version
- Administrative/scheduling experience in high demand, fast paced environment
- Experience managing administrative tasks from multiple sources
- Experience in Proposal Production/Printing environment
- Document formatting/DTP a plus
- Experience developing proposals for major U.S. government contracts or similar experience
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]