Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
• Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partners on and across their assigned Team
• Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in Accenture Methodologies
• Execute communications to targeted stakeholders throughout the Navy ERP program
• Create operational documentation
• Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status
• Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills
• Coordinate work across all Sustainment Support Teams
• Organize and prepare work effectively to facilitate proactive resolution of problems
• Assist their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager in monitoring budget by providing estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks
• Anticipate, identify, track, and resolve issues and risks affecting the project
• US Citizenship required (dual citizenship not eligible for consideration)
• Bachelor of Science (BS) OR Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree
• Exposure to Systems Development Lifecycle Methodology
• 1 year of PMO experience
• 1 year experience with MS Office Suite
• Must be local to Mechanicsburg, PA area
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong facilitation skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail, deadline and teamwork oriented
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]