Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Specific duties include:
- Assess risk and initiate action to mitigate risk at all phases of procurement
- Prepare RFPs tailored to specific requirements; evaluate vendor proposals, develop negotiation strategy in concert with Program Managers, and lead negotiations; prepare CPSR compliant procurement documentation to include in-depth cost/price analyses
- Provide advice and support to Program Managers and Cost Estimators in developing proposals, including developing Basis of Estimates (BOEs)
- Provide advice and support in developing contract documents; source selection criteria and performing source selections
- Provide guidance on financial and contractual matters pertaining to contracts
- Independently conceive of and lead special projects and process improvement activities with organization-wide impact
- 3 years of Procurement or Buyer experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- U.S. Citizen
- Costpoint and CPSR experience
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]