Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Provide financial support for shaping, structuring and closing transactions; including working proactively with clients and Accenture management to ensure compelling business cases for both the client and for Accenture
- Prepare consistent financial deliverables that are accurate and compliant with Accenture policies, GAAP, and Government standards
- Assist the proposal team on financial aspects for management approvals, work to identify the underlying costs associated with an offering, and drive the financial modeling efforts to determine the costing, pricing, client capital financing and overall profitability for Accenture
- Develop business volume proposal responses and contract pricing activities in response to Request for Quotations (RFQ), Request for Proposals (RFP), and Invitations to Bid (ITB)
- Prepare contract proposals as a result of contract modifications, requests for equitable adjustments, and terminations for convenience
- Ensure that Point of Sale (POS) financial knowledge is transitioned to Client Financial Management (CFM) and Project Set-up as well as maintain the POS documentation for all proposals for traceability back to the original
- Bachelors or equivalent university/college degree in a relevant field (accounting, finance, economics)
- Minimum GPA 3.0 out of 4.0
- Must be a US Citizen
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite [Excel, Word, PowerPoint]
- Strong financial acumen
- Masters or Finance/Accounting Certification
- 3 months of finance-related work or internship experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Awareness of Federal government contracting and procurement regulations
- Understanding of Cost Type, T&M, and Fixed Price contract types
- Familiarity with reading and interpreting government documents (RFP, RFQ, SOW, etc.)
- Familiarity with the General Services Administration (GSA) schedule pricing
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]