- Strong customer service skills
- Previous experience in using a computer, knowledge of Word and Excel applications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self starter and ability to work independently
- Positive attitude and professional appearance
- Must be a US Citizen
- Familiar with overall facilty matters
- HVAC, plumbing, assembling & disassembling furniture
- Firm knowledge of location needs when speaking w/leadership & vendors
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require, now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]