Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- US Citizen (no dual citizenship)
- Bachelor of Science (BS) OR Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree OR an additional 4 years of relevant SAP experience
- 2+ years of SAP ABAP/Java development OR other software development language/syntax and logic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- 2 years experience with MS Office Suite
- Must be local to Mechanicsburg, PA area
- Exposure to Systems Lifecycle Methodology
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- 2 years prior ABAP or Java development experience in one or more of the following SAP modules:
- Funds Management (FM)
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Controlling (CO)
- Asset Management (AM)
- Project Management (PS)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Materials Management (MM)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Warehouse Management (WM)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Time and Attendance (TA)
- Workflow (WF)
- Business Warehouse (BW)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]