Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
- Develops automated test scripts to validate functional, technical, and performance requirements.
- Executes test scripts during internal system testing.
- Documents test issues and works with development team to validate/recreate.
- Performs retesting and regression testing.
- Documents test results for incorporation into the Requirements Traceability and Verification Matrix.
- Provides support to Client testers during acceptance testing, including test script walk throughs, document testing issues and test results, and answering questions on system functionality/
- 2 years of professional experience and/or Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of direct relevant experience in Automated Software Testing, supporting the development of an overall test Plan and tailored test plans for each release
- 2 years of experience developing automated test scripts and working with one or more of the following i.e. Java -Selenium, Rational Functional Tester and/or Junit
- 2 years of experience using one or more of the following test management tools: Jira, Rat Functional Tstr, RatClear Case, RatClear Quest, Rational Quality Manager (RQM), IBM Rational, HP UFT etc.)
- 1 year of experience testing Web Services environment
- Experience with Serenity and/or Selenium
- 1+ years of Experience working in Agile Software Development environment
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]