Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Locations: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
- Work directly with clients to develop analytic questions and define data and technology opportunities
- Drive the exploration of data sources and analytic techniques to create new variables and modeling capabilities
- Work with large and complex data sets to solve difficult and non-routine problems
- Application of a variety of statistical methods/approaches to develop analytic models
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of experience in analytics and statistical modeling
- 3 years of experience consulting or similar field requiring client collaboration, presentation, and delivery
- 3 years of experience using analytics tools and languages - SAS, SPSS, Stata, R, Python, etc.
- 3 years of experience with visualization applications - Tableau, Qlik, Shiny
- 3 years of experience extracting, aggregating, and structuring data along different dimensions
- 3 years of experience with supervised and unsupervised analytic techniques
- US Citizenship
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]