Job TitleFacility Equipment Engineer HVAC
In this role, you have the opportunity to
work in a small but highly skilled team of engineers and project managers and continuously grow your knowledge and gain experience in the field of project management?
You are responsible for
- (part of) gas distribution & detection equipment (as defined in the gas- & gas detection matrix which you maintain)
- the distribution of bulk gasses, from the first main valve into the buildings.
- the design and realization of equipment installations (e.g. for gas processing).
- ensuring maximum uptime, lowest risks and TCO of gas equipment rooms / installations and gas detection / life safety systems by planning, scheduling, inspecting, analyzing, monitoring and auditing maintenance work.
- the risk analysis and ensure compliance with EHS regulations & standards.
- the daily support in relation to gas- & gas detection equipment and other relevant equipment.
- support in case of failure and/or emergency (call-in duty).
- managing supplier relations / contracts.
- the education of customers, colleagues and suppliers in the field of gas- & gas detection.
- the adequate and safe change of gas cylinders by the chemical center.
You are a part of
The Philips Innovation Services (PInS) with the mission to accelerate the innovation of our in- and external customers, from start-up to multinational.
The General Services & Support (GS&S) team coordinates the housing for all PInS staff at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. You will become a member of a small team of highly skilled engineers and project managers
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- MTS+ or HBO level, construction / marine engineer.
- team player and relation builder.
- strong communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- natural Leadership and decisive.
- Accurate and tenacious (particularly in relation to EHS).
- Deliver on commitment (working to plan).
- Immune to stress.
- Hands-on mentality
- Analytical skills (deductive reasoning).
- Eager to learn.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations in the field of Environment, Health & Safety.
- Knowledge of ISO13485 is a pré.
In return, we offer you
As an Facility Equipment Engineer we offer you an innovative and technical environment and the career opportunity to become a project manager.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.