administrative/accounting transactions and all related tasks given by more experienced professionals
and/or management. They ensure the delivery of a high-quality product. Recommend improvements to
existing procedures & processes. The employee prioritizes tasks and chooses the best method.
Experience and working knowledge in several interrelated departmental activities. Awareness of
functional activities. Prefer sourcing or procurement/buying experience (even if limited).
Seeks and exchanges information, ideas, and concepts. Some presentation skills are necessary. May
require negotiation to achieve coordination.
Use specialized technical knowledge to identify, evaluate, and resolve various interrelated problems
from several sources.
Recommends improvements to established procedures.
Responsible for a variety of interrelated processes within well established procedures. Responsible to
set work schedules individually or as a team member. Process is monitored as required. Provides
Impact on Business/Scope:
Accountable for individual results and for the impact of the results on the team, interrelated activities,
Mountain View, CA
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of F&A processes with Accounts Payable mastery
- Direct Customer Service Skills preferred
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to make timely critical decisions; sound business judgement
- Proficient skill in collaboration with other teams for smooth end to end process delivery
- Ability to weigh up business risks / financial constraints and resolve issues appropriately while protecting client’s policy and operations
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]