The IBM Global Advanced Analytics Center is the top-of-the-spear of IBM’s consulting organization when it comes to production-ready machine learning. As a member of our team you will get to work hands-on with our clients, utilizing the latest and greatest technologies to build highly scalable machine learning solutions on the cloud.
This position is for technical experts who are able to rapidly prototype new concepts, develop ML and AI solutions and assets, and lead delivery efforts for our globally dispersed clients. The position will involve working closely with our data scientists in order to develop solutions that drive business value in real time.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced developer with strong control over the following concepts, techniques and technologies:
Data Engineering: Python, Pandas, SQL, Spark/PySpark
Machine Learning: basic understanding of machine learning techniques
Database & Architecture: Relational and nonrelational databases (including performance tuning), RabbitMQ, S3 Cloud Object Storage, Redis, worker offload architecture, microservices
Dev-ops: Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud
This team reports to work at the IBM Israel headquarters in in Petach Tikva. Although the team works primarily from Israel, candidates must be willing to perform global travel, as we work with clients and IBM teams around the world.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
- 2 years of work experience using modern web frontend frameworks (Angular, React, VueJS), NodeJS, Express
- 2 years of work experience using relational and nonrelational databases
- 1 year of work experience with scalable cloud design patterns (microservices, message queue, worker offload etc.)
- 2 year of work experience developing in Python
- 1 year of experience using python to implement common machine learning technique like linear, nonlinear, classification, anomaly detection, natural language, deep learning, time series
- 1 year of work experience manipulating complex datasets and using technologies like Pandas and SQL
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Deeper experience in machine learning and statistics techniques and technologies
- Experience with containerized cloud deployments on Kubernetes
- Experience working in a collaborative product development environment
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]