Position: Executive Support Analyst
Organization: Corporate Function/Geographic Services
Provide executive support to various executives with complex organizational responsibilities. Independently complete assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals and may work in a team environment. Serve as the primary support and act as a liaison between the executives and their organization. Support the operations of the local office.
Become a business partner for Accenture executives by providing administrative support, including:
- Understanding the executive(s)' line of business, clients, and team
- Identifying new ways to add value & proactively taking on new tasks to help the executive be more productive
- Identifying & recommending business solutions in the area of administrative support
- Managing complex calendars, coordination of appointments, meetings and travel, as well as extensive rescheduling.
- Anticipating travel needs of executive and independently coordinating complex travel arrangements, both domestic and international
- Understanding Accenture's collaboration & technology tools & recommending most effective options for calls and meetings involving a global audience
- Arranging and coordinating on-site and off-site meetings
- Handling time and expense reporting for one or more executives
- Drafting & editing correspondence and/or PowerPoint decks (with graphs or charts) on executive's behalf
- Assisting with proposal development
- Pulling reports & analyzing data
- Taking ownership for various projects
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes and solves problems
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has limited direct exposure with non-management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Receives moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Availability to work outside normal business hours, ability to work OT if needed.
High School Diploma/GED
Minimum of 3 years of Executive Assistant or business experience or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree
Good communication skills (written and oral)
Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Outlook
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
Professional Skill Requirements:
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]