We partner with innovators to build ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses that leverage and transform the Samsung ecosystem.
We started in 2012 on a mission to create breakout software and services and foster a startup culture at Samsung. Since then, our small group has become a global organization that has empowered thousands of entrepreneurs around the world who share our passion for executing against big and bold ideas and building, growing and scaling businesses.
Our team develops products, invests in startups and acquires businesses ready for scale. With a focus on cutting-edge software and services such as IoT, AI, AR/VR, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity and other transformative frontier technologies, we collaborate with seasoned founders and talented companies, providing our capital, resources, expertise and deep connections. We operate across offices in Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Francisco, New York City in the United States; Tel Aviv in Israel; Berlin in Germany; and Seoul in South Korea.
This top-tier Assistant will be responsible for supporting the VP, Strategy, Partnerships, & Innovation (PSI). This person will anticipate the needs of the executive team and other team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
This position is located in our Mountain View office, with occasional travel to our San Francisco location.
Common Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies
- Coordinate, arrange and run logistics for staff meetings and a variety of other meetings, including preparing meeting materials ahead of time
- Document meeting minutes as well as manage and track action items
- Establish direct internal and external relationships with key company influencers
- Maintain overall efficiency and accuracy of administrative processes and procedures
- Plan and coordinate employee/client events
- Serve as lead and manage small projects
- Perform an extensive range of administrative tasks such as calendar management, expenses, coordination of complex international and domestic travel itineraries, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Bilingual with Korean and English. Must be fluent in writing, reading and speaking both languages
- A positive can-do attitude
- Have a genuine interest in the industry and business, and want to understand how we function, why we function, and who our clients are
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage time-sensitive duties
- Possess excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and follow-through, comfortable making decisions, and comfortable working confidential information
- Direct experience dealing with complex and sensitive situations in a diplomatic manner
- Possess strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a wide variety of internal and external contacts at all levels
- Passion for learning, continuous improvement, and sharing best practices
- Ability to think strategically and understand the business and industry
- Ability to quickly learn/adapt to using diverse tools and technologies
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter as well as with teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)