Premier Staffing is partnering with one one of the most sought-after technology companies in New York! As one of the Executive Assistant's, you do more than support, the leaders but you are the backbone of the company. You will manage all logistical aspects and prioritize a steady stream of requests, meetings, and trips. The ideal candidate will be high energy and highly organized, will take full ownership over outcomes, and will be ready to pitch in wherever necessary.
- Manage multiple requests and priorities – staying calm under pressure, exercising judgment, and seeing beyond the day-to-day to anticipate changing needs
- Prepare detailed documentation and logistics for internal and external meetings
- Calendar management quickly, meticulously, and thoughtfully
- Manage all travel and expenses, as well as a 'get it done attitude' to handle last-minute changes
- Track weekly action items and key issues to closure with a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Partner and work closely with a diverse range of individuals at all levels in the organization, as well as with customers and partners
- Participate in meetings and assist with special projects as needed, including planning high-profile events, board meetings, off-site meetings and team events
- 3+ years of experience
- Exceptional critical and creative thinking skills
- A knack for every little detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all things
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a “get things done” mentality
- Proficiency with Google Apps (i.e., Gmail, Google Docs) and video conferencing tools
To Apply: Please register and apply using the link below!
Pursuant to the Fair Chance Ordinance we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
Premier Staffing is a leader in talent identification and acquisition for growing companies. We partner with our clients to find the best talent to accelerate their growth. We place on-demand top talent in the areas of Administration, HR, Operations, and Customer Support in contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire roles.For job seekers, our team provides outstanding advice, coaching, and connections to optimize their career. Headquartered in San Francisco, we have offices in Oakland, the Silicon Valley, and New York City.
Premier Talent Partners is a leader in talent identification and acquisition for growing companies. We partner with our clients to find the best talent to fuel their big idea and grow their business. For candidates, our team provides outstanding advice, coaching, and connections to optimize their [...]