Job TitleExecutive Admin
In this role you have the opportunity to
- Performs, entirely independently, the full range of administrative tasks which involves a very high level of responsibility and are of a confidential nature for an Executive and her/his nearest employees including but not limited to
- Managing office supplies
- Archive management
- On-/Off boarding (including organization of farewells)
- Creating Purchase orders
- Maintain website content
- Manage calendars and schedule proactively
- Manage mail screen incoming and outgoing mail, processing and priorities
- Organizing (and hosting) meetings, events, (video) conferences, Web casts
- Creating draft letters/mails/ office documents/meeting minutes/ PowerPoints
- Develop travel plans travel arrangements (incl visa) and related expenses
- Dealing with sensitive, complex and highly confidential information
- Train and coach (lower-level) departmental assistants
- Serves as a contact to employees or other stakeholders inside and outside the organization
- Conducts various (analytical) special projects, especially involving budgets and preparations for Senior management meetings
- Responsible to work closely with Communications team and Management on Global and Local Announcements
- Skills Required
- Needs to have a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Profound understanding of the complexity of the organization. In addition to performing the full range of administrative tasks, works in an organization of managerial scope Has a thorough grasp of the company’s policies and guidelines
We are looking for
- Associate degree required Bachelor degree preferred
- Knowledgeable about Corporate Policies & Regulations
- Workday, Concur, MS Office, Ariba Guided Buying (Purchase Orders), OSCAR (vendor database), Visitor Registration System, Sharepoint, Ordering Office Supply Tool, Catering Tool (Eurorest Portal) experience are desired
- Is organized, motivated, analytical and creative, as well as comfortable in directing others
- May functionally manage one or more fellow assistants
- Possess strong leadership and excellent communication skills for daily interaction with employees, management, customers and clients
- Acts independently, thinking ahead about the work of the executive, being proactive
In return, we offer you
We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.