Alteryx Event Marketing Manager Role
The Event Marketing Manager works with the Global Event Marketing department to support the elements of our global event strategy and overall marketing plan, including, but not limited to: the Inspire Conferences, Inspire On Tour Events as well as our internal conferences.
This role will manage key work streams and/or entire events and conferences end-to-end including: microsite development, mobile app development, sponsorships, vendor and venue coordination, event logistics, budget, event timelines and event measurement. The ideal candidate will have international work experience and be experienced in event marketing, operations and logistics as well as managing year-long cycles of planning and working within cross-functional teams. This role reports to the Sr. Director, Global Marketing Events.
Event Marketing Lead
- Execute Alteryx outlined event strategy to support company priorities.
Manage the Inspire Conference Event Marketing Workstream.
- Work in closely with outside agencies and web team on the development of all registration microsites.
- Work closely with our event team members and agency to lead the mobile app development for each event.
- Plan and execute internal and external facing communications for all Inspire and internal conferences.
- Work with Sr. Director to develop tickets pricing models and promotional plans.
- Provide reporting and updates to leadership team on current ticket sales and revenue goals.
- Communicate with all workstream leaders and drive deadlines for deliverables associated with events while supporting event team’s goals and objectives
Global Sponsorship Lead
Manage global sponsorship opportunities across Inspire Conferences and events.
- Identify sponsorship/stand/exhibition space plus marketing promotional opportunities.
- Coordinate or assist and work with the internal partner teams to promote event sponsorship packages to potential partners.
- Develop creative, innovative packages & solutions that drive partner and customer engagement plus event revenue.
- Lead a global workstream working with internal partner teams.
- Provide reporting and updates to leadership team on current sales and revenue goals.
Ancillary Program Lead
Project management for all ancillary programs at Inspire US and International events as assigned:
- Managing, coordinating and collaborating with vendors, general contractors, exhibitors and internal teams to ensure event execution delivers within set budget, timeline and stated goals.
- Work with preferred vendors to identify suitable space, design, properties and a floorplan which supports the overall event objectives and maximizes flow and traffic.
- Coordinate with in house creative team to establish branding and signage that aligns with the event creative.
- Define and manage detailed processes for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
- Manage budget including forecasting, estimates & invoices, payment status and reconciliation.
- Report on and evaluate success of assigned areas of events through established metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 4-5years’experience in event marketing communications.
- Previous Marketing or Communications experience is a plus.
- Experience driving & managing large conference programming.
- Position requires travel to events and site visits. (up to 40%)
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform, which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely [...]